The People In My Neighbourhood

These are people I saw and talked to on my bicycle ride home today. Some seem to know where they are going, some don't. These are the people in my neighbourhood.



I saw a man walking with a single crutch.



I watched while a woman in a lumberjack cape and Spider Man toque walked by.



I caught a glimpse of a man walking on the sidewalk while his running shoes, tied to his backpack, bounced behind.



I heard the oracle. This man sitting on the bench outside 7-11 told me: "You look tired. You are not as strong as you used to be. But you have never been faster."



I said hello to two other cyclists.



I could hear this person talking to the pay parking machine.



The man slightly visible on the left of this pic said hey as I said hi.



I met a car driver who hailed me. 



The driver was lost and needed to get back to Southgate.



 "Don't take the Whitemud exit west and don't take Terwillegar, and you'll be fine," I said.



And then I saw a boy made taller by his father as they worked on the truck battery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Grid

My Strange, Wonderful, Wonderful, Strange Bike Ride Home Today

Well red!