VisionZero Quiz #4 and #5


Date: Edmonton, June 23, 2016

Encounter: I have gotten off my bicycle, triggered the crosswalk light, looked both ways, and have set out across 124 St at 103 Ave this morning.
 
Your VisionZero Quiz Question: Does the bus travelling south to north stop?

As always, no wagering, please.

And here is your answer:



                                                                  *****




Date: Edmonton, June 23, 2016

Encounter: I am waking my bicycle across traffic stopped for the flashing crosswalk light on 124 St at 103 Ave this afternoon. Another pedestrian is in the crosswalk.

Your VisionZero Quiz Question: Does the minivan driver wearing camo and a Canadian flag shoulder patch travelling north to south stop?

Bonus Question: Do I hear an  f-bomb dropped at me at me as I cross?

Again, no wagering, please.

And here is your answer:



Thanks for playing along, everybody!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!

:)

On the way to and from Coffee Outside