Vision Zero Quiz #12





It's a lottery win to get through crosswalks safely in Edmonton. Today's life-and-death game features a lit pedestrian walk light and two automobile drivers who have to figure out what a red light means in real time. 

Date: Edmonton, August 22, 2016

Encounter: I have pushed the crosswalk light on 135 St that stops traffic east and west along 102 Ave. The little lit man tells me I have the right of way. But a big man behind a revving engine tells me I should think twice about stepping out. 

Your VisionZero question: Which automobile driver in the picture above obeys the traffic laws? 


As always, no wagering please.

Here is your answer:




One more VisionZero question: Which insurance company has enough risk appetite to cover that driver? 

Okay, one more: How do VisionZero ads on the back of buses stop this driver?

Thanks for playing along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Grid

My Strange, Wonderful, Wonderful, Strange Bike Ride Home Today

Cubs Win!